Friday 26 April 2013

Professional Botanicals | Naturally Botanicals | Calm Atten - 60 Caps reviews

Professional Botanicals </a> <h2><a href=Professional Botanicals | Naturally Botanicals | Calm Atten - 60 Caps

Professional Botanicals | Naturally Botanicals | Calm Atten - 60 Caps Reviews

This is a fabulous product. My Dr prescribed it for me about six years ago to help with menopausal symptoms and I CANNOT live without it!! It takes away the hot flashes, keeps me focused and balances my energy levels and restores my happy-go-lucky attitude. I hope they never stop making this product because it has been a lifesaver for me and I don't know what I would ever do without it. I only need to take it twice/day ( two caps). I wish I had known about it when I had PMS, because I'm sure it would have helped me so much. Also, I did get a discount by ordering directly from this company who makes it, which is a HUGE help to my budget.. this is my Professional Botanicals | Naturally Botanicals | Calm Atten - 60 Caps reviews
Naturally Botanicals

Professional Botanicals | Naturally Botanicals | Calm Atten - 60 Caps Specs

  • Indications
  • Indications may include: Attention Deficit Disorder, ADD, ADHD, hyperactivity, or difficulty focusing.
  • Ingredients
  • Vitamin B-6, Plus, L-Glutamine: Makes up over 50% of the brain's amino acid composition. Glutamine readily crosses the blood brain barrier and supplies the energy for proper brain function.
  • Directions
  • Size: 60 Capsules. Suggested Dosage: Take 2 capsules three times daily or as directed by a Health Care Professional
  • Legal Disclaimer
  • Required FDA disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to prevent, treat, cure, mitigate or diagnose any disease.
. Professional Botanicals | Naturally Botanicals | Calm Atten - 60 Caps
Professional Botanicals | Naturally Botanicals | Calm Atten - 60 Caps Best buy
Professional Botanicals | Naturally Botanicals | Calm Atten - 60 Caps
. Professional Botanicals | Naturally Botanicals | Calm Atten - 60 Caps will.. (Read More)




Professional Botanicals | Naturally Botanicals | Calm Atten - 60 Caps
,

9 out of 10 based on 71 ratings

No comments:

Post a Comment